The responsible person in terms of data protection laws, in particular the EU General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO), is:
c/o Kiez Büro GmbH
Your data subject rights
You can exercise the following rights at any time using the contact details provided by our data protection officer:
- Information about your data stored by us and its processing (Art. 15 DSGVO),
- Correction of incorrect personal data (Art. 16 DSGVO),
- Deletion of your data stored by us (Art. 17 DSGVO),
- Restriction of data processing if we are not yet allowed to delete your data due to legal obligations (Art. 18 DSGVO),
- objection to the processing of your data by us (Art. 21 DSGVO) and
- Data portability, provided that you have consented to the data processing or have concluded a contract with us (Art. 20 DSGVO).
If you have given us consent, you can revoke it at any time with effect for the future. You may at any time lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, e.g. the competent supervisory authority in the federal state of your residence or the authority responsible for us as the controller.
A list of supervisory authorities (for the non-public sector) with address can be found here.
To protect the security of your data during transmission, we use state-of-the-art encryption methods (e.g. SSL) via HTTPS.
Information about your right of objection according to Art. 21 DSGVO
Individual right of objection
You have the right to object at any time, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to the processing of personal data relating to you which is carried out on the basis of Art. 6(1)(f) DSGVO (data processing on the basis of a balance of interests); this also applies to profiling based on this provision within the meaning of Art. 4 No. 4 DSGVO.
If you object, we will no longer process your personal data unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing serves the purpose of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims.
Questions to the data protection officer
If you have any questions about data protection, please send us an e-mail.